Your email is used to identify you when signing in – it is important to remember it when changing your email. 🙂
There are two ways to log in to Locals Prime:
- Facebook – Locals Prime gets your email from your Facebook
- Google account – Locals Prime gets your email of your Google account
Changing your email in Locals Prime means that you need to start using the same email for logging in.
- Facebook – if you change your email in Locals Prime then after that you should also change it in Facebook.
Logging in to Locals Prime after email change –> takes the new email from Facebook –> You get in to your Locals Prime account.
- Google account – if you change your email in Locals Prime then to log in you just need to use the Google account with the email which you entered to Locals Prime.
- Changing log in method – you can always switch between which method you use for logging in – from Facebook to Google account and Google account to Facebook. It is all about the email attached to it.
Also you can easily register a non-Gmail email to be a Google account.